Monday, February 2, 2009

50 What Ifs...

Here are the rest of my what ifs. They probably are pretty telling about what's on my mind. The future, you know?

What if I could throw objects perfectly, like throwing coins into a soda machine from 30 feet?

That one is new. Just popped out now. so 51 questions it is. I didn't find this to be too difficult. I'm a man who's proposed a hypothetical or two in my day. They come easy to me. Oh regarding my comments to my classmates, I didn't remember the real name of Pontious Omlette (the crucifier of our egg and savior), so his comment isn't on his blog, but does appear in my list of questions.

What if I figured out how to manage my time?
What if bacon weren't bad for you?
what if my dogs could talk?
what if I moved to Oregon?
What if I had effectively unlimited resources?
what if I knew how to work?
What if I liked auto racing?
What if teleporters were available?
What if sweatsuits weren't acceptable public attire?
What if I could talk to people?

What if I were a good salesman?
What if Indianapolis had acceptable public transit?
What if people didn't have thumbs?
What if half of people didn't have thumbs?
What if I'd chosen a financially lucrative field?
What if if I try to sell my house?
what if i had any interest at all in programming?
what if history really is cyclical?
what if history is exclusively linear?
what if there were no term limits?

what if an asteroid hits the earth?
what if i keep eating poorly?
what if pigs did in fact fly?
what if ice skating were less terrifying?
what if pickles tasted good?
what if i could ride a bike?
what if talk radio were less crazy?
what if i start my own business?
what if people cared about their pasts?
what if humans could learn from their mistakes a bit better?

what if i learned to tie a necktie?
what if people move to the moon?
what if people don't find another planet to live on?
what if cows and pigs were more sympathetic characters?
what if i had a hard drive in my brain?
what if i find a steady job, and keep the one i have?
what if i stopped sleeping altogether?
what if there were a pill that made it possible to go without sleep and not die?
what if people didn't have nationalistic tendencies?
what if telepathy worked?

what if RYAN had full control of his own facial hair, and could have kept his sweet moustache?
What if there was still an Inquisition?
What if this became a carer in egg melting/painting?
what if someone managed to take offense at your egg message?
What if this creates a craze for egg beers?

No comments:

Post a Comment